1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Low risk, high returns investments...

Discussion in 'Investments' started by K, Oct 9, 2014.

Share This Page

1. K

K Member

Can you share any low risk yet potentially high returns investment opportunities?

2. Digsby Trace

Digsby Trace Member

I would say invest it in real estate. The value of real estate is going up every year so if you buy a piece of land now, you can sell that land after twenty years for a higher price or you can rent it to others to have a monthly return.

3. ruener79

ruener79 Member

I can't quite think if there is such a combination. From what I know is if you wish to have higher yields then there is an equivalent high risk involve. OR perhaps a balanced fund (MF/UITF) can be close. The portfolio being invested in part in BONDS makes it low risk, but since it's also invested in EQUITIES (stocks) - there's room for higher returns (if market performs well).

4. I agree with you about the real estate pricing, but would you really wait up to 20 years before to cash your investement?? I mean 20 years is a alot of time.

Digsby Trace likes this.
  5. Digsby Trace

Digsby Trace Member

You could rent the space in order to receive income from it. The twenty years income I'm referring to is when you sell it but you could also receive a quick income when you lease the property. You can also use it for business like parking space.