1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking genuine investor for International school project

Discussion in 'Networking' started by sivaraman, Dec 12, 2015.

Share This Page

1. sivaraman

sivaraman Member

Dear members,

i am running two schools in India with 1400 students. I have a proposal starting international curriculum school which have huge demand for admissions. Investment range around 1.7m USD and school investment will be best for long lasting returns. For this project, i am looking genuine investors.

members, if anyone is interested please reply to this post then i shall share the business plan with you.

Thanks in advance.