1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for teachers to help Chinese students learn English

Discussion in 'Employees and Human Resources' started by WeTeach, Sep 12, 2017.

Share This Page

1. WeTeach Member

We are looking for teachers to help our Chinese students learn English through the joy of reading everyday situation cartoons together. If you are a teacher, interested in online education, ESL, like kids, and are looking to work from the comfort of your own home then this is just the position for you. We operate mainly Monday to Friday 18:00 and 22:00 and Saturday and Sunday 10:00 to 22:00 China Standard Time. All classes are taught through our online platform. We provide the curriculum, source the students, and take care of admin. The materials are based on the American Academy.

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@WeTeach very interesting. But does this online really impact the education for the children. Although its very attractive - learn and earn from the comfort of home.

3. Hi! If you're looking for teachers, you can try and post this ad at a job posting site like Onlinejobs. You can hire great teachers there who would love to work with children. I, personally would like to earn some extra income however my schedule doesn't allow me to at this time.

4. SnegyK

SnegyK Member

I studied Chinese for 5 years in my high school and I know how different the language is from English. Many of my school mates went to China after graduation and worked as English teacher to support themselves while in university. Based on their comments I know that there is a large community of students offering such services for reasonable price. I know for a fact that if you reach out to international students in China you will have a better outcome than you might expect - all students would prefer to teach via a platform than traveling to a students house that may be allocated hours away from their homes. Wish you luck!

djbaxter likes this.