1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for people to join my team as promoters

Discussion in 'Seeking Employees, Partners, and Investors' started by Joshua McCausey, Mar 24, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Joshua McCausey

Joshua McCausey Member

My name is Joshua McCausey and I am a young entrepreneur who is looking for people to join my team in a new business that I have just become a part of. The business is called Liv and it launches April 13th. It is a social platform that will be working to connect people and help them to check things off their bucket list! I truly believe that this is going to be HUGE and in a couple years will be a household brand. I am super excited for the launch and I would love to get a few fellow entrepreneurs to join my team. If you would like to know more, then just leave a comment and we can get connected!

2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

Hello Joshua McCausey ; welcome to bizwarriors. Best wishes on your ventures and we hope you get right kind of passengers in this venture for the success you seek.

3. Joshua McCausey

Joshua McCausey Member

Thank you!

4. Joshua McCausey

Joshua McCausey Member

Hey everybody! My name is Josh and I am currently looking for members to join my team for an upcoming business launch. Right at this moment, I am looking for 3 people who have either a big social group to reach out to or have somewhat of a past in social media marketing. The company is called Liv and is a new social platform that is focusing on turning peoples bucket list into Liv lists (a list that they can actually achieve). I truly believe Liv will accomplish BIG things! If you want to know more about Liv or being a promoter, leave a comment down below! I would love to chat! Also, as a side note. The owners of Liv did 2 billion dollars in their last company, so this isn't just a small startup. This is going to be huge!

5. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

Joshua McCausey , your post seems repeated. Note that you cannot self promote, recruit, directing members to your company or solicit to our members.

djbaxter likes this.
  6. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  7. Joshua McCausey

Joshua McCausey Member

I'm sorry. My bad.

VirtualGlobalPhone and djbaxter like this.