1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for partners

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by Nicolas Ibanez, Sep 20, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Nicolas Ibanez

Nicolas Ibanez Member

I’m developing a high global impact project involving the fastest growing industry worldwide: the fitness industry and care for the environment and health. Anyone with vision, big dreams and an entrepreneurial mind, please reply to this post.

2. CarlC

CarlC Member

Hello Nicolas,

I would love to hear more about your project and what is involved, it sounds very interesting. I know allot of people who would be interested in a fitness/health product that is environmentally conscious.

Thanks,
    Carl

3. thanks

4. nice

Attached Files: