1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for mentor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ini williams, Dec 8, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Hello Everyone,
    I am looking for a mentor- someone who has vast experience in student housing market and possibly has started a successful company.
    Will hugely appreciate any help in this regard.
    Thanks in advance

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

Welcome!

We hope you find your mentor

3. Thanks a million.. I hope I do. I am open to suggestions and ideas please..
    I thank everyone in advance

We hope you find your mentor[/QUOTE]

4. Rcastellon

Rcastellon Member

I recommend you got to local real estate offices suited up and ask if they are looking for interns, you will find a mentor. How do i know? i Did that and trust me my friend it has opened doors for me beyond what i could ever imagine

5. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

Welcome @Ini williams , your asking ocean to be explained by a back yard smallest lake :)

Jokes apart , what type of mentoring you are looking at. If you are specific about your need then some one like @EF-Roger or @T J Tutor or others can help you.

6. Chris Parrish

Chris Parrish Member

Don't forget in-person mentors aren't the only mentor source; you can find mentors in books, videos, educational courses...
    don't limit yourself to one route!

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.