1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for Food Distributors

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Ghaith Haddad, Feb 23, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Ghaith Haddad

Ghaith Haddad Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Ghaith Haddad and I have a Dates company. My partners and I made a deal with one of the biggest Premium Dates Farms in Saudi Arabia and would like to import them to Canada.
    We already have one distributor who is willing to sell our products, but we are looking for more. If you are interested or know someone who would be in joining us please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you.

2. kailashvarma

kailashvarma Member

If you are looking for the food distributor for supplying dates, Al maya is one of the best food distributor company in Dubai. They provides the branded and quality food to the retailer or super market in the world. for more info visit - almayadistribution.ae