Hi Everyone,

We are a company who promotes entrepreneurship in LATAM. We are currently looking for partners around the world who want to promote their products, services or companies. We are going to help them for free to promote their businesses and also to generate demand. We are just looking for partners who want to impact this world. We also want to develop a virtual university so We are willing to host courses for free as well. our site is emprendimientohoy if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us, lets make this world a better place to live.

email emprendimientohoy

AndySmith

Sounds good, but in all honesty the website seems to be all over the place. I'm using Chrome, so might be different in other browsers. I also had it on English translate and most of it did not translate, so I would highly recommend looking at that due to the size of the English speaking population.

I'm always interested in partnerships, but not quite sure what you are looking for. Can you expand on this please?

Sounds good, but in all honesty the website seems to be all over the place. I'm using Chrome, so might be different in other browsers. I also had it on English translate and most of it did not translate, so I would highly recommend looking at that due to the size of the English speaking population.

I'm always interested in partnerships, but not quite sure what you are looking for. Can you expand on this please?
Hi andy

We are currently developing the site in spanish since our first partners were spanish speakers but we want english speakers to join this initiative. We are currently developing a blog dedidated to enrrepreneurship and also a e-learning platform. We are also working with latam radio leaders to create a entrepreneurship radio program to prommote services and to help startups to succeed. We are looking for english writters at the first phase after we are going to work in the other initiatives

AndySmith

Ok cool. I recently started blogging which is branding myself and my opportunities, but also aimed at providing help to others with advice, tips, tricks and resources. It's very new, so not a great deal on there, but I do have lots of content ready as well as my experience in the industry, so maybe I could help out.

Can you provide me further info?

Top Bottom