Looking for cofounder and or investors/funding help

lhllc03

i dont have too much background or experience being an entrepreneur but I do have skills in tons of other fields like technology and similar areas RELATED to it. Anyways, I've had an idea for a startup thats gonna haunt me if I don't get up and running soon. credit too shot for personal loans. I have everything all planned out. I need someone to help who would be dedicated and serious. I'm looking to take this off asap and i truly think it has MAJOR potential to blow up. idea is based around financial help. If anyone is interested in partnering up or can help with funding/making something happen etc. let me know. I'm dying to get this going and things dont usually stick with me this long unless I know its something i HAVE to pursue. i just feel like it could be that great.

Hey! Feel free to check out the Small Business Administration and apply for a grant. I talked to a mentor, and they said they aren't offering too many, but it doesn't hurt to try. Otherwise, I'd recommend googling any sort of federal grant where your product could meet a social need.

JoseVaughn

Before going to take some steps related to your business, it is always good to take the complete details and the information from other related to that. One can take help from the company that offers services like business accounting services, payroll services, bookkeeping of the details and information related to the employee and the company accounts and other cash related management.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe