Looking for cofounder and or investors/funding help

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:2)

lhllc03

i dont have too much background or experience being an entrepreneur but I do have skills in tons of other fields like technology and similar areas RELATED to it. Anyways, I've had an idea for a startup thats gonna haunt me if I don't get up and running soon. credit too shot for personal loans. I have everything all planned out. I need someone to help who would be dedicated and serious. I'm looking to take this off asap and i truly think it has MAJOR potential to blow up. idea is based around financial help. If anyone is interested in partnering up or can help with funding/making something happen etc. let me know. I'm dying to get this going and things dont usually stick with me this long unless I know its something i HAVE to pursue. i just feel like it could be that great.

Hey! Feel free to check out the Small Business Administration and apply for a grant. I talked to a mentor, and they said they aren't offering too many, but it doesn't hurt to try. Otherwise, I'd recommend googling any sort of federal grant where your product could meet a social need.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe