Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Looking for business partner

Discussion in 'Seeking Employees, Partners, and Investors' started by Mr.Viktor, Jun 12, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Mr.Viktor

Mr.Viktor Member

Hello, my name is Viktor and I have perfect business idea and I am looking for a business partner. I'm coming from Republic of Macedonia.
    The business does not need investing of money. If someone is in area of accounting please say so :)

P.s I am not sure if I'm posting in the right sectio , if not please move it to he right section :)

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

3. Mr.Viktor

Mr.Viktor Member

Thank you ! :) It's good to be here. I hope I will find what I am looking for :)

4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

Hello Mr.Viktor , welcome to bizwarriors. What you need is "doers" and they ask lot of Information ... so suggest you to start a new thread with whats your plan and why ppl should join. Remember today "Keeping information" in secret locker will only be loss of TIME and in business you know ... TIME is money.

Best wishes...

djbaxter likes this.
  5. Mr.Viktor

Mr.Viktor Member

Hello, me and my partner we already have accounting company but it's based only in Republic of Macedonia. But we got an idea to go world wide, so we can outsource accounting for United States, Canada or United Kingdom. We are looking for a business partner who lives in one of these countries, because we need a contact man over there. The business partner will be just our representative there and search for new clients. I think that we will have really good profit.

djbaxter likes this.