Bruce Jones

I just got done spending a few weeks testing and creating a collection of 100+ free SEO tools and resources.

It is my pleasure to share it with the Biz Warriors community. If I may have missed a good free tool let me know and I'll add it to the list.

VirginiaBlack

Free SEO tools are not that effective, especially if you're not absolutely aware of how SEO methods work. Digital advertising is generally speaking a very effective type of promotion, especially if you own an online service/product.

djbaxter

Administrator
Free SEO tools are not that effective, especially if you're not absolutely aware of how SEO methods work. Digital advertising is generally speaking a very effective type of promotion, especially if you own an online service/product.
Not necessarily true. For example, if you run a site based on the WordPress platform, the free version of the Yoast SEO plugin is very good.

Also, SEO and marketing are not the same thing at all, although they often do go on at the same time. SEO is a set of practices for improving your standings in searcvh engines. Marketing involves getting your products or services in front of the right demographic and increasing brand awareness among your target demographic.

Dora Wi

MVP
Free SEO tools cannot perfectly replace an actual expert in the matter, but I think they are useful if you want to do SEO on your own. There are plenty of ways to learn about the way SEO works, too. By any means, it's better than nothing.

Top Bottom