1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

KING 7 EMP

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eyong, Jan 19, 2016.

who files the bank account of an entreprenuer?

Poll closed Jan 26, 2016.
  1. customer?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. himself?

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. the government

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Share This Page

1. Eyong Member

CEO of king seven empire with the establish branch in cameroon as dynamic and diverse in my abilities i gain the trust and likeness of my client at the speed of a thought. We are called as the new generation entreprenuers to build an ever lasting house of trust for the best our predessors have done their best to lay a foundation.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@Eyong, Welcome to the EntrepreneurFix!!!

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix @Eyong ! Thanks for joining us.

I am not clear about what you have expressed. As @EF-Roger has noted, Can you tell us about your entrepreneurial experience?

We look forward to our posts and threads.

Be sure to check out our Expert of the Week with Zach Johnson!

See you around the forums.

T J