Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Keywords Issue

Discussion in 'Websites: Design, SEO, Security' started by Conext Card, Jun 27, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Conext Card

Conext Card Member

Can anyone tell me can we give internal links to the same keywords in the blogs???

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

1. What blogs are you talking about?

2. What do you mean exactly by "keywords"?

3. Conext Card

Conext Card Member

this is one of my project Carpet Cleaner Adelaide - Adelaides Reliable Carpet Cleaner
    I am doing SEO, from the past 10 days onwards the keywords are going down. can you please suggest me. what is the problem???

Post edited to remove shortened URL. Read the Forum Rules please.

Last edited by moderator djbaxter: Jun 28, 2018
  4. djbaxter

First, please read the Forum Rules before you post again.

Second, you haven't told us what keywords or search terms you are trying to optimize for.

Beyond that, the site you give as an example has several problems that are going to get you in trouble with Google and with Local Search in general.

You've got multiple doorway pages which Google doesn't like, and what's worse is they are repeated in the footer of every page:

Not only does that look spammy, it is a violation of Google's guidelines. And for Local Search, where you're trying to optimize for a specific location, you are diluting the keywords for any single location. Moreover, you need to look at what your potential customers are actually using as search terms. You should be optimizing for Adelaide, not all those little suburbs.

The site is slow to load, especially on mobile. That will be a negative factor in ranking. Getting rid of that large footer with all those extra links will reduce some of what's slowing the site down.

Basically, you are going about this all wrong. You need to learn more about local search and follow Google's guidelines if you hope to rank well.

Conext Card likes this.
  5. Conext Card

Conext Card Member

Thank you so much for the great response,
    Recently (1 week back) we have added locations to each page of a footer. before it was on the homepage itself, the attached image shows how it was. 1 week back the keywords are responding very well to the homepage. after adding locations to all the pages, the keywords are going down. is it an only problem???

we want to rank for all the suburb areas also.

Home page Service pages.PNG

6. Conext Card

Conext Card Member

Hello Sir,

can you give answer my question

7. djbaxter

I already did. See Keywords Issue

Start with my suggestions there.

8. Conext Card

Conext Card Member

I have been started with your suggestions.

Thank you so much for the great suggestions.

djbaxter likes this.
  9. Conext Card

Conext Card Member

Hi,

I would like to add review schema for the above project. can you please help me?