Let me start by saying... I never recommend another persons website, unless I truly believe it's in your best interest to know about it. This is one of those times...

Today I'm recommending, to anyone and everyone who's interested in marketing, business, or entrepreneurship... Go visit Jay Abrahams website and prepare to be blown away by the wealth of information he gives away for free.

If you're unfamiliar with who Jay Abraham is, let me just put it this way... When it comes to the legends of marketing, business, and entrepreneurship; Jay Abraham is undoubtedly one of the greatest living icons of our time.

Not only is he one of the most generous and highly respected marketers in the world (an opinion shared by many people worldwide) but over his career, he's helped generate billions of dollars in revenue for his clients (that's Billions... with a "B")

I've been a follower of his for over two decades, own several of his books and audios, and have been on his email list for a while now. And recently he sent this email out to his list, asking his followers to share the wealth with anyone who may be interested.

In case you haven't gathered from my post... I can't praise Jay's strategic business prowess enough, and I highly recommend that you at least check out what he freely shares on his site (it's so much more than you'll get from most paid info products, and he freely gives it away on his site)

Anyway, here's the message he asked his mailing list to share with as many people as possible. This is not an affiliate link, and I get zero credit or reward for sharing it with you. This is just my way of paying it forward to everyone here...

(I copied and pasted this next blurb, with the link, directly from the email he sent me)

Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, and Professionals go to Abraham.com/50shades! No opt-in required; sells absolutely nothing. Gives over 800 hours of priceless strategic marketing and business growth expertise: Videos, Audios, Full-length Best-selling Books, Interviews of Legendary Business Icons and more!

To your success

All the best,
SAR

Last edited:

VirtualGlobalPhone

Top Poster Of Month
SARubin , basic of business - nothing in this world is "FREE". Free is also a value just like Zero.

Highly recommend you and Mr Abraham to use our banner ads for better reach.

Time for adapting to what works than what may work. Think about it!!!

Thanks for the advice? But I wasn't trying to advertise anything for any monetary gain. Jay simply asked his followers if they would care to voluntarily pass the word along. And he's not asking for a dime in payment for any of the info on his site.

He said it was more of a legacy thing. Something he could leave to the world, before he leaves this world. You may (or may not) believe him, but I have no reason to doubt his integrity.

And because I've gotten so much value from him over the years, I felt like it was a fair enough request.

And yes, I agree nothing is technically "Free." What Jay is offering to everyone is free from monetary exchange, but It will still cost time to read, listen, and watch all of the info on his site (and time is still an exchange of value)

SARubin , basic of business - nothing in this world is "FREE". Free is also a value just like Zero.

Highly recommend you and Mr Abraham to use our banner ads for better reach.

Time for adapting to what works than what may work. Think about it!!!

Top Bottom