1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Investing in a start up company

Discussion in 'Investments' started by Alec Mosher, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. I am looking for individuals who are interested in funding early stage companies. At this point I have raised roughly 100k for an app based system that allows golfers to track their ball throughout a round of golf(not limited to golf).

My company is attempting to secure another 100k to finish the production and get the ball to market. I have all necessary documents for potential investors to get a better understanding of the direction and profitability of the company's future.

You can reach me either through this thread or at alec.mosher @ gmail .com. Serious inquiries please.

I look forward to sharing my idea further with some of you. Have a great day everyone.

-Alec