1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WeTeach, Oct 12, 2016.

Share This Page

1. WeTeach Member

I am a co-founder of WeTeach.

WeTeach is a platform that connects experienced teachers with Chinese primary school students to learn online. Part of our proceeds goes to charities supporting education projects in rural China.

Why are we building WeTeach:
    - We want to inspire our students to be the best people they can be through quality, fun, and caring online education.
    - We want to create fulfilling, flexible, and financially rewarding opportunities for teachers to teach from the comfort of their own home.
    - We want education to be personal, not transactional, where teachers, students, and parents forge lifelong friendships.
    - We want to bring people from all over the world together into a community where they can learn about each other's language, culture and history.

If you know anyone who would be interested in working with us to achieve these goals, please:
    - connect with me on LinkedIn (tomweteach);
    - email me (teacher(at)weteach.info).

If you would like to know more please see our
    - website (www(dot)weteach(dot)info).

azgold likes this.
  2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@WeTeach, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!

3. WeTeach Member

Dear William,

Thanks for the email! Great to meet you. I would love to know more about AffiliatesFix! I will check it out now.

I hope this finds you well,

Best,
    Tom

4. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

@WeTeach - hello and welcome!

Love what you're doing, Tom! I invite you to apply to have WeTeach added to our official Resources section.

Apparently, William has already told you about AFix. It's a great place and if your biz is online, you're going to want to check it out. Maybe I'll see you there, too. Look for me - same name and title. :)

5. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@WeTeach ; welcome to entrepreneurfix.

Look forward for your sharing...

6. WeTeach Member

@VirtualGlobalPhone @azgold Thanks for the warm welcome! @azgole, I will check out the resources page. Thanks for directing me to it. =D

azgold likes this.