1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Introduction From an Almost-Graduated College Dropout

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ctfranklin28, Jan 31, 2016.

Share This Page

1. ctfranklin28

ctfranklin28 Member

What's up from an almost-graduated dropout! I arrived in Georgia after almost graduating with a degree in Social Work/Psychology (had one semester). I decided to go to Atlanta (because jobs grow on trees there, apparently). When I couldn't find a job, I started working as a freelancer. As a freelancer, I came into a contact with a whole new perspective on entrepreneurship, work, and business. I'm seeking to carry that perspective into new heights.

I joined this forum for 3 reasons:
    1. I've learned a lot from entrepreneurs (I helped support them)
    2. I plan to learn from more entrepreneurs
    3. I'm in the beginning phase of strecthing my freelancing side hustle into a full-fledged business

T J Tutor likes this.
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Hi @ctfranklin28 , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Nice to have you join us.

It's great to see you developing your goals. Now start building plans to reach them

There are plenty of members here from all over the world with great contributions and guidance. I am certain you'll find and meet many interesting relationships here.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

ctfranklin28 likes this.
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

ctfranklin28 likes this.
  4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

Hello there, @ctfranklin28! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing. We're glad you have joined us here. Well, I am pretty sure you would learn a lot of things about entrepreneurship from this online community, and we would also be looking forward to hear your business ideas, and future endeavors. All the best. :)

ctfranklin28 likes this.