Hello! I am currently enrolled in an Intro to Entrepreneurship class and was wondering if any of you lovely entrepreneurs would be willing to answer a few questions with me for one of my final assignments. If you have the time, please reply to the following questions in the comments of this post:
- Why did you become an entrepreneur? What were the circumstances that led you to become an entrepreneur?
- What was your original idea and where did it come from?
- What problems were you trying to solve?
- Who were your first customers and how did you convince them to buy? How did you find more customers to grow the business?
- Did your idea catch on quickly or did it grow slowly over time?
- Where did you get the money to get started?
- What skills were most important in the early days of your journey?
- What skills did you need to learn?
- What unexpected challenges did you encounter?
- What unexpected opportunities did you discover?