djbaxter

Administrator
world-map-of-scoial-networks-january-2020-768x540.png

Source:

Julia Sta Romana

Top Contributor
I concur. Everybody here in the Philippines is on Facebook. And for better targeting, I'd recommend going to the learning groups. Facebook learning groups actually has some pretty decent features for students. You can upload resources. You can create modules and track learning progress.

Hi djbaxter, nice share.

I was surprised by Instagram's representation on the map as they're one of the leading SM platforms for engagement ... or, is the Blue colour for FB also including IG??

djbaxter

Administrator
It appears that they looked at Instagram separately but I think what's being displayed is the dominant platform, so it doesn't mean that in the blue zones people aren't using those other platforms - just that the dominant one if Facebook.

It appears that they looked at Instagram separately but I think what's being displayed is the dominant platform, so it doesn't mean that in the blue zones people aren't using those other platforms - just that the dominant one if Facebook.
Makes sense, djbaxter

Thank you!!!

Great insight and a bit scary how FB dominates the world :cool:

With such power, maybe FB will aim 4 world dominance?? :eek:

Thanks again, DJ

Dora Wi

Thanks for sharing this, it's really interesting. I didn't know Facebook was so dominant in the west, I thought it was more obsolete now as it's not so "hip" with younger generations anymore.

djbaxter

Administrator
As I've said many times, it depends on who your target demographic is for your particular business, so the infographic also needs to be interpreted from that perspective. If your demographic is teens,. you may have better success with What's App and Yik Tok.

Top Bottom