Denis Doan

Hey Guys,

I would like to know, how you can incorporate an US branch like LLC for foreigners and get a L1 visa to develop the branch in the US.
Thanks for your reply in advance.

Denis Doan

T J Tutor

The first, and possibly most important, first step is to get an attorney that specializes in this field. They will provide you with all of the quickest and least expensive ways to incorporation as a foreign businessman.

This is done very frequently and most of the systems are streamlined for it. The U.S. loves to have new business owners from foreign countries and they do not make it difficult. We love integration from our fellow earthlings.

What type of business are you expecting to incorporate here?

Latest posts

Top Bottom