1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

In The New Standard For Home Access

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Joe, Dec 17, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Joe

Joe Member

Hello everyone, I'm a 19 year old student from Colorado ready to kickstart my business ideas. Currently I'm focused on an easy access home door system that can be used for many other applications. I've made a business plan, financial plan, I have a logo being made, after the logo is made a website will be made, and I have blue prints of the product. My current hurdle is finding an electrical engineer to build a prototype of my product and an investment to pay him/her. Which will be my main cost (not including the building). To find out more and if you are interested my contact info is Jokwonpope1561@gmail.com or pm me. I have this invention along with another and a app idea.

2. Joe

Joe Member

My product will mainly advertised to architects, home builders, and renovators. There could be a market for regular people to purchase and use my product but the market is more towards a product that comes with the home as a new standard

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@Joe, good luck!

I like app ideas!

4. Joe

Joe Member

If you can code we could go into a partnership. If you like the idea and we talk.

5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

PMed you!