More threads by rayfallen10

JShivell33

How do people get these reviewed?

Get what reviewed? If you mean contracts and real estate leases, which you did not mention in the content of your post, you could go over them yourself. If there is a part of the contract you find confusing or do not understand, you can consult an attorney who specializes in the area the contract deals with. For example, a real estate lease would be reviewed by an attorney specializing in real estate, a business contract would be reviewed by an attorney specializing in business.

edwardbarnett

Do I need to have certain documents to purchase real estate? Or do I need special documents to sell real estate? Sorry for my incomprehensible questions, my friend wants to create a real estate business, that's why I'm curious. I hope it won't be difficult for you to suggest!

EvaShinQ

Do I need to have certain documents to purchase real estate? Or do I need special documents to sell real estate? Sorry for my incomprehensible questions, my friend wants to create a real estate business, that's why I'm curious. I hope it won't be difficult for you to suggest!
Before selling any property, you need to prepare certain documents in advance! Thus, as soon as a buyer is found, you will be able to issue a purchase and sale agreement immediately. Of course, the list of documents required for the sale of residential real estate directly depends on your marital status, the number of house owners, and other essential factors. The first and foremost document is a passport, which is necessary for the seller and the buyer! For sale, you also need documents confirming ownership and an excerpt from the State Register! To be honest, I don't remember what documents are needed to purchase property through services like Birmingham, AL Homes For Sale | RealtySouth , but I'm sure when buying, you will be asked for all the necessary documents.

mirkymirko

Hey mate, thought I'd jump in. I do know that the documents you need vary depending on the type of property and the state or country in which it's located.

Well technically yes when purchasing since you need to prove your financial capability to pay (if mortgaged) and if in cash the same goes but this one is more towards what are your sources of income. There are some basics that you'll always need, such as a sales contract, title insurance policy, and loan documents. You may also need things like a home inspection report and appraisal. A real estate agent and lawyer can help you figure out what you'll need.

In your case you're starting a real estate business? Right? When starting a real estate business, you'll need to file articles of incorporation with your state and register with the department of commerce. You'll also need to get a business license and tax ID. You'll likely need a registered agent, too.

As for specific documents, you'll need a property deed, lease agreement, and loan agreement in order to start buying and selling property. You'll also want to have contracts drafted up so that you can protect yourself and your clients. When gathering these usually they're paperless so just keep them organized and labeled well to help the document reviewer be more efficient. Oh and a note when signing be sure that you follow any regulations - e.g using esignature (eIDAS in the EU has been a talk so you might want to check that out if you're doing business in the EU) Lastly, make sure you have liability insurance in case something goes wrong on one of your properties.

VirginiaBlack

Of course, to sell or lease your property, you need to prepare a large list of documents. This is provided that you do not want to be deceived or you yourself want to act extremely cleanly and openly. If we talk about the specifics in the documents, then you should discuss it with a person who understands this. By the way, as for renting apartments or houses, I recently learned that the service that is engaged in staging for homes is gaining popularity. Have you heard anything about it? Or maybe someone has encountered this?

Gusseino

You've heard it before: "Invest in real estate." It's one of the most common pieces of advice regarding growing your wealth, but it can be hard to know where to start. Before I started real estate investing, it seemed like a scary proposition. Finding a good place to start is a challenge. It does not seem realistic for most people to start real estate by buying a large apartment community. So, where is a good place to start? This is where a fourplex can come into the equation. It is larger than a single-family residence and benefits from being built from the ground up to be run as a business rather than a home. I would recommend reading about it more.

Last edited:

hashbasket

Documents are always needed, you aren`t going to buy/sell on the black market, are you? You can execute the transaction in the name of a legal entity. Thanks to this you can protect the property from inheritance and gift taxes, as well as limit the liability of the owner in case of an accident. It's best to consult with a tax attorney before making a decision. Also note the "bubble factor" described in Tim Thomas, not an uncommon phenomenon these days, and unfortunately not everyone can avoid it. Also discuss the presence of certain docs with a realtor, as he`ll represent your interests all the way from the beginning of search to getting the keys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom