1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I'm looking for a long-term seo-digital marketing biz partner

Discussion in 'Seeking Employees, Partners, and Investors' started by ApKadmus, Mar 10, 2018.

Share This Page

1. ApKadmus

ApKadmus Member

As title says.

I own a licensed publishing services firm and publishing company. Its been a hobby but I want to expand it. VegasPulsePublishing - We just set up the site, put some content, and left it. We're not SEO or marketing experts but are aces in our services.

I am planning on redoing the site on the platform Shopify and adding more content to it such as competitive price estimates of our services and pictures. I will also be opening up e-commerce stores in the future.

I'm looking for a contractual, long-term partnership with someone well-versed with digital marketing and SEO who can keep it up-to-date and generate traffic and clients while we focus on fulfilling services and working with the clients.

Send me a message with details and experience. Thank you.