1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I'm David

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by David B, Oct 10, 2017.

Share This Page

1. David B

David B Member

I've been actively selling new residential, single family homes for builders/developers for 16+ years. Thinking about opening my own real estate brokerage or working with an upstart builder focusing on a niche market.

azgold likes this.
  2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

Welcome @David B , to bizwarriors. Best wishes on your venture ... remember follow your heart ..

3. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Hello and welcome, David! :)

Great! How can we help you make your decision? Have you checked out Planning Your Business yet? It may help you see what's involved in getting started.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, David!

djbaxter likes this.