1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I started a vlog about my entrepreneurial journey as a marketing device

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by Alfred, Aug 9, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Alfred Member

My friend and I have decided to start a business. I decided to document everything and will post one video every week.

The videos will be both entertaining and informative. We want to make videos on the Pareto principle, tips on ecommerce, etc., not just showing our progress in the company.

I have three reasons for why I started the vlog:
    • Marketing for our secret product.
    • Learn how to talk to the camera.
    • Inspire young kids to start a business.( My target audience is 12-25 year olds. )
    I've gotten 6500 views in a week, which have generated around 55 dollars in affiliate marketing. I can definitely recommend using vlogging in your business!

Tell me about your thoughts on using vlogging as a social media tool.

/Aspiring entrepreneur

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
  2. pedrocampos

pedrocampos Member

What`s up Alfred! That is awesome. Look, put the link to your channel or page here, so that we can share it and help you get more followers.
    I would recommend to you to make a video a day and use every other type of social media to promote that thing.
    Man, go all out, be everywhere, and by the way, you are not a aspiring entrepreneur, you are already an entrepreneur, because you did one thing that most people did`t do, which is start.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
  3. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

No. That would be advertising / self-promotion / spam, which is a violation of our Forum Rules.

4. Alfred Member

Ah man thank you! Such a nice comment :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017
    pedrocampos likes this.
  5. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Vlogging is a big, popular trend right now, so I think it's a great idea, especially for a younger audience like you're targeting.

You're offering helpful and entertaining content, so it's no wonder you're doing well with it.

Congrats on your ever-increasing success! :)

djbaxter likes this.