I need help from experts on facebook advertising

Nadim Bradai

Hello, Im despirate for help on my facebook advertising.

Im selling sport shoes like adiddas, nike, air jordan 1-13 and some more brands. High quality products but cheaper than if you would buy from the official shops.

I want to pay advertisement on Facebook. I have created the Facebook page and added some nice posts. I want to target USA. Mostly men but I also sell unisex shoes.

But I want of course an effective campaign that converts and doesn't lose me money or break even.

Can anybody please advice me what is the most effective message, target audience or anything for sport shoes?

How would you do it?
Target audience?
Whats your experience?
Where are the customers that buy?

All help and info is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Nadim

Edvin

MVP
Hi Nadim, I don't have any experience with facebook; but, wanted to suggest a few things until you get more response

cheaper than if you would buy from the official shops.
Great, sounds like you are competing on price; perhaps, you can try discounted amount on your ad

I have created the Facebook page and added some nice posts
Does that mean you have landing pages to maximize conversion of your ads.
It is not uncommon to have multiple landing pages (or dynamic content) that are targeted for different ads, thereby to maximize conversion.

But I want of course an effective campaign that converts and doesn't lose me money or break even.
Can anybody please advice me what is the most effective message, target audience or anything for sport shoes?
Ahh, that is the magic formula that you have to iron out. Every ad, every copy, every image, every landing page, every call to action, ... affect your conversion rate. Your best bet is to copy competitor ads and start tweaking them and pay attention on how it affects the conversion rate. You may find the post How to measure PPC ads insightful.

Target audience?
Do you know your direct online competitors (not amazon)? If so, you can use Alex to get an idea on visitor demographics. You can also use spyfu to see competitor ads and terms on search engines.

Where/what customers buy?
Amazon best sellers might be insightful for current trends.
Your sweet spot is likely going to be 18-34 years old.
The report of footware shopping should be insightful since it highlights that most footware shopping is done in stores.

Last edited:

Nadim Bradai

thanks for your reply, i appreciate it.

I dont have landing pages, just advertise a page post and directed to webshop homepage

Edvin

MVP
I dont have landing pages, just advertise a page post and directed to webshop homepage
Okay, that is a start; but, you'll see a big difference if each ad goes to respective landing page (or one that changes its content based on campaign code or referring url).
You may want to also look into facebook dynamic ads

okanda

first you need to create a fan page and post some good stuff on your page. There is something called post reach and once so many people reach to your page you will be able to advertise.

azgold

MVP
There is no guarantee of conversions, or a break-even campaign, of course. You need to split test your ads and landing pages to optimize to find your winning ones.

DavidDiamond

You have to narrow down your audience to make sure your ads are not spent on people who are not interested. For example if someone is selling a certain health product they would not just target people who are interested in food but would narrow down to lets say people who are into some specific guru that talks about similar things as what your product is . Even just using 2 such things combined should narrow down your audience and save you money right there!

johnmart

If you want to grow your products sells with the help of advertising method. You can first gain lots of genuine people and share your brand page or products ads on Amazon and Top E-Commerce Websites.

Latest posts