1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I need an Entrepreneur - am I in the right place?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vino, Feb 3, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Vino Member

As an Entrepreneur , I am always on the look out to connect with other like minded folks to share ideas, swap stories and Launch the next Billion Dollar Company. I'm sitting on the next Big thing right now. If you love business and wine - Lets connect.

T J Tutor likes this.
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix @Vino , it's great to have you join us.

We have an abundance of wonderful and interesting members here contributing to one another daily. I'm sure you'll find them engaging and knowledgeable.

If you currently have a business, then add it to our Business Showcase.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@Vino, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix!!!