I have a question, a favour, and a gift for you

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:9)

Hey Everyone,

I am putting together a guide showing how to create a killer digital marketing strategy for your business and want to make sure it's really good, which means I need to make sure I answer any question that business owners like yourselves may ask about marketing your business online.

With that I have a question, a favour, and a gift for you:
  1. What is your #1 question when it comes to marketing your business online?
  2. Will you post your question here?
  3. If you PM your email I'll give you a free copy of my product as soon as it is ready :)

Thanks,

Ashley

Post approved by djbaxter

Last edited by a moderator:

VirtualGlobalPhone

MVP
Ashley , Welcome to bizwarriors.

Its not the complexity but simplicity that works!!!!

Best wishes for your venture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashley, I'm experienced in marketing and am not looking for a gift, just thought I'd share something that may be food for thought.
Include how to identify the platform for marketing that best matches the business owner's industry.

I work with a lot of business owners that have no real clue where to concentrate their marketing energies so learning all about one type of strategy or platform, that doesn't match their target market isn't much help.When I started to get heavily focused on digital marketing when print stopped working years ago, I had that thought on my mind, where do I start? What platform and what strategies should I pay attention to the most for my target market.

All the best with your guide.