1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions or obstacles? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

I decided to quit!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kevin A, Jul 3, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Kevin A

Kevin A Member

As I been posting threads I been working on getting at what I'm doing but things are not working out for me. I been doing business since 2014 and I failed and succeeded but at the end of the day I have struggled 2 years which my first 6 months in business were good but now I have fallen more to the point that I have no money I make money just for some reason it never lasts. Also today I was selling and saw that I wasn't meant for this I am no good at being an entrepreneur I struggle I complain and can't be reliable at all. So I just want to say goodbye also I will be going to look for a job. Thanks to everyone for their support.

2. Carter

Carter Member

It's not for everyone...

Goodluck!

Isaac Kieffer likes this.
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Understood, we all wish you great success in whatever you choose to do.

Isaac Kieffer likes this.
  4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

@Kevin A, It is not for everyone. I am sorry for your struggles but that is the reality. Business is the hardest work you will do but can be rewarding. However, you have to be able to balance time and money (of course). Need a game plan for your business and once up then decide how you will advertiser it. Does not matter if it is online or offline, adverting is needed. Online is harder because of not having a physical location for people to pass while driving.

90%+ of businesses fail within the first five years, after that it drops and continues to as your business gets older. Of course, that is until technology gets a hold of it, unless you can keep up or does not effect your business.

Good luck to you. It is not for everyone (I cannot see myself doing anything else after 13 years of experience). However, I have had to re-group and turn a different way a few times. Opened and closed some businesses but always been either both or online only. Never have just offline before.

Hope you find a good job at least!

5. minisam

minisam Member

I feel giving up is the real failure.Who knows if tomorrow, next week/month will be the break you`ve been looking for?

6. Jessica Danes

Jessica Danes MVP Member

Sorry to hear the bad news, Kevin! Hopefully, you will get back on your feet, with fresh motivation and a clear mind, and come back to join us. Getting stuck in the downfalls of business is never easy. It's even tougher to find your way out. Sometimes, you just need a break to reset your mind and your plan towards the issues at hand. If business is truly your passion, you'll find a way to start again!

7. Caitlin Rogers

Caitlin Rogers Member

Failures will always part of your life, all you have to do is you have to be strong!

djbaxter likes this.