1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions or obstacles? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hustling in Cleveland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sean_AffiliNet, Apr 19, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Hi everyone!

My name is Sean and I'm new to the group.

I'm currently juggling a demanding full time job, my family, a social life, staying active, and my entrepreneurial passion.

I'm in the process of launching my first side project and am looking forward to learning more with the community.

Thanks everyone!

--Sean

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Welcome to the BizWarriors forum community, Sean. :)

First, I'm sorry to say that you're simply going to have to forget about your family, a social life, and staying active. You'll have enough to fill your days with a full time job and your side project.

All right, that was just my sad attempt at humor. :D

But that is going to be a lot to juggle. :)

Looking forward to hearing about your side project and how we can help you with that.

3. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Hi, Sean and welcome!

Wow, you're a busy guy and a good juggler, by the sounds of it. Since there is no way (that I know of) to get more hours in a day, you'll have to guard against burnout, my friend. Passion and motivation can carry you a long way but take care of yourself. :) And always let us know if we can be of any help. That's what we do, that's how we roll. :D

Enjoy the forums, Sean!

djbaxter likes this.
  4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

5. Thanks DJ! I appreciate it.

6. Thanks William!

7. Thanks azgold! I appreciate the advice. And I will. Thanks!