Today an Ecommerce business can be started by anybody looking to set foot into entrepreneurship. Due to the minimal investment, global reach, work for anywhere, targeted customers and much more.

How do you feel starting an eCommerce business? Please add your valuable suggestions to keep the conversation going.

Yeah, Alibaba is a very good example of a well-developed e-commerce business! I think that this kind of business has great advantages and has promising future, since people nowadays focus more and more on online shopping, marketing, etc. I would personally love to start a similar venture. However, I am not sure what the market needs right now. I don't want to create something that has already been created, I feel like by doing so it will flood the market with unnecessary good/services.

Joelhuang22

Today an Ecommerce business can be started by anybody looking to set foot into entrepreneurship. Due to the minimal investment, global reach, work for anywhere, targeted customers and much more.

How do you feel starting an eCommerce business? Please add your valuable suggestions to keep the conversation going.
Hi Jessica, I agree. Starting an e-commerce business has gotten pretty easy looking at the various technologies available on affordable cost. With so many options of drop shipping also available, holding the inventory isn't required either. However, Merely starting the business is not enough as you know. The trick is to know how to market otherwise even the best of products cannot be soled. What do you think?

Yeah, Alibaba is a very good example of a well-developed e-commerce business! I think that this kind of business has great advantages and has promising future, since people nowadays focus more and more on online shopping, marketing, etc. I would personally love to start a similar venture. However, I am not sure what the market needs right now. I don't want to create something that has already been created, I feel like by doing so it will flood the market with unnecessary good/services.

The eCommerce industry is vast niche, you will have to stand out with your unique products for sure.

Hi Jessica, I agree. Starting an e-commerce business has gotten pretty easy looking at the various technologies available on affordable cost. With so many options of drop shipping also available, holding the inventory isn't required either. However, Merely starting the business is not enough as you know. The trick is to know how to market otherwise even the best of products cannot be soled. What do you think?

That's right marketing strategy should be spot on. unnecessary ads huge investment won't cut it. It should be perfectly planned and should evolve down the road.

Top Bottom