How to Promote a New Property Website?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello! My husband is launching a brand new property website. We would like to have some unique idea from you all about how to promote the site. We already know some of the ways to promote like SEO, Social media and so on. but, I want something different. Please leave your thoughts about it. Thanks

djbaxter

Administrator
Hello! My husband is launching a brand new property website. We would like to have some unique idea from you all about how to promote the site. We already know some of the ways to promote like SEO, Social media and so on. but, I want something different. Please leave your thoughts about it. Thanks
I'm not sure I understand. Why do you think you need something different?

Competitor marketing analysis, look for your competitors and follow what they have done and what more you can do.

Hmm, did you find different tactics of promoting the website? I am really curios to know, please share

Well, considering we are talking about website promotion there really isn't something "new" you can find. Online Marketing focuses on sharing and this is done through a wide variety of strategies and channels which I'm sure you're familiar with (SEO, social media, content, etc).

However, I do believe that if you do a thorough competitor analysis and know exactly who and where your customers are, there's no need to find something different - just use these tools in a way that drives traffic and converts leads!

For something like your business I would suggest paid ads, especially on Google, and Facebook groups that are relevant to your target audience.

Hope this helps!