How to grow my sales & marketing

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:2)

If you want to drop off a coupon or an advertising postcard, you can leave it in the mailbox or stick it in the door handle. If I'm interested, I'll call you.
That's actually the type of door-to-door I was referring to but didn't think to specify.

I agree that if someone knocks on the door to do some face-to-face time, they likely won't get a lot of welcomes.

There are two proved methods
fb ads
ppc ads
first of all define your niche, your audience and look where they are either on fb or google.

Below are seven ways you can boost your small business sales even if you’re working with a tight budget.

1. Talk to Your Current Customers

2. Bundle Your Products and Services

3. Ask for Referrals

4. Have a Limited-Time Sale or Promotion

5. Listen

6. Use Social Media to Your Advantage

7. Raise Your Prices

A well-crafted combination of sales and marketing is necessary for successful business growth.
First of all, do you ask yourself this about business?
  • What does it mean to ‘grow the business?’
  • How will someone know if they’re successful?
  • What are the long and short-term goals?
  • What is the sales process
However, to flourish and thrive in a business, you need to have a consistent communication and relationship with your clients. In this era of super complex business scenarios, you cannot do that manually without the help of a good CRM platform.
A customer relationship management system helps your team to get the data exactly when they need it, and thus improving the customer experience better.

Let’s check out how CRM helps increasing sales & market visibility of your business.
  • CRM enhances the Sales Team’s productivity
  • CRM Helps Your Sales team prioritize
  • CRM integration enhances Sales and Marketing activity
  • Automation of post-sales processes