• The forum topics have been reorganized and expanded to make it more comprehensive and easier to navigate. Let us know what you think!

How to find investors for my business?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

theceo

What is the best way to find investors for my business?

djbaxter

Administrator
You can start by reading other threads in this forum instead of adding new threads and posts that hev no value other than to give you signature links exposure. And by the way, all signature links are (1) nofollow on this forum and (2) even without nofollow are ignored by Google so working to get signature link exposure is a fool's errand. This is your last warning, theceo!

You've already posted in some of these forums and threads so I know you know they exist.

Financing Your Business

Small Business Loans For Veterans

How to get a small business grant

How To Get U.S. Government Grants For Small Businesses

12 Different Ways to Fund Your New Business

Mistakes to Avoid When Seeking Startup Financing

10 Ways to Finance Your Business

Alternative types of business loans: Research your options

VirtualGlobalPhone

Top Poster Of Month
No company or entrepreneur should ask for money.

Remember money is derivative .....

Even than if a investor put money, then obviously have upper hand and shoot on the entrepreneur like a boss.

Instead ask what value or problem , the product or the service will address. Than money will find its way!

abdulkaddir

I would advise you, instead of looking for an investor, start a small business with your own small budget. You are the king!

Signing up for forums, connecting with people from the industry and networking with others on your niche.
I must say that this forum is already a great source of information about business ideas. If you need help, you can gain insights from forum members and industry players.

Latest posts