1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How To Be Happy Without Changing Anything But Yourself

Discussion in 'Mindset and Motivation' started by azu, Jun 12, 2016.

Share This Page

1. azu

azu Member

This video might change your life. It's 1.5 hours though, but well worth the watch. Changing the way you look at reality, especially regarding your challenges and set backs, is key to moving mountains. The presentation is about taking responsibility for the way you perceive reality and becoming aware of the things you’re UNAWARE of that control your reality. It’s about thinking successfully. The presentation digs deep down to the core of what’s holding a lot of people back in life, as the only way you can overcome your challenges in life is to study yourself.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    azgold likes this.
  2. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@ azu, welcome to entrepreneurfix.

Thanks for sharing.

3. Hostissimus

Hostissimus Member

Thanks mate, very inspirational! :)

4. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

@azu - thanks! I'm going to put this on later today. Since it's hosted on YT, I can send it to my TV.

I'd love to move the obstacle mountains in my life. :)