How to Acquire new customers for my Business?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:9)

taction

Hi everyone,

Few month ago, I started a Digital marketing business <Removed URL>

I want know the best ways to acquire new customers for my business

Last edited by a moderator:

djbaxter

Administrator
Well, to be fair, marketing a business with no physical address in a crowded/saturated market is a challenge.

Your best bet is to create awareness of your business and your skills by going where the customers are - social media (create a Facebook business page and use targeted Facebook advertising; LinkedIn), forum communities that deal with SEO and marketing (post replies to others to demionstrate your knowledge and skills but do NOT link spam), and perhaps Google PPC Ads.

Well, to be fair, marketing a business with no physical address in a crowded/saturated market is a challenge.

Your best bet is to create awareness of your business and your skills by going where the customers are - social media (create a Facebook business page and use targeted Facebook advertising; LinkedIn), forum communities that deal with SEO and marketing (post replies to others to demionstrate your knowledge and skills but do NOT link spam), and perhaps Google PPC Ads.
Agreed. I'd also add in cute little cartoons/ Instagram videos...whatever creative content you can make to separate yourself from the pack.

John Silva

I agree! And what also can help is a good Google Display Ad strategy, the intelligence of the platform now is incredible and put a great strategy of Google Search + Google Display together can be exactly what you need, because there already are some display segmentations that allowed you to find new consumers based on the profile of navigation of the people that have already become a lead in your Google campaigns before. It really can help you!

VirtualGlobalPhone

Top Poster Of Month
An optimized website with good content , properly search engine optimized is the very basic building blocks of the website. Today more than 98% google the need, so just bidding on PPC without proper optimized website will be waste of money.

antokay

The best way to acquires new customers is to advertise your business. You can place ads on Google and Facebook, YouTube may also be the best place to get more customers but it depends on your business. Social media such as Facebook, Pinterest are the best place to acquire customers without spending any money.

Your best bet is to create awareness of your business and your skills by going where the customers are - social media (create a Facebook business page and use targeted Facebook advertising; LinkedIn), forum communities that deal with SEO and marketing (post replies to others to demonstrate your knowledge and skills but do NOT link spam), and perhaps Google PPC Ads.
I agree with this.
You may advertise your business through creating social media pages. That way, you are introducing your business with possible clients without the need to spend much. Also, produce a set of fresh content on your pages, so your page followers are informed on what is happening with your business, your services, products you offer and upgrades or promotions. Producing fresh content and posting them at the right time with the right audience will also make your followers engaged at all times.

Do a market study. Figure out who your current customer are, who your competitors customers are, and what segments of your market are under served.

Latest posts