1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How this site making money

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by EdwardNihal, Oct 31, 2016.

Share This Page

1. EdwardNihal

EdwardNihal Member

How this site making money?

dailyvibes.org

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

Do you own dailyvibes.org, perhaps?

Anyways, to start on the right hand of site under "Popular Content" all of what is shown is content from other sites such as a blog and they use a third part to make money with them at Revcontent - The World's Fastest Growing Content Recommendation Network & AdChoices/GoogleAds/DoubleClicks.

Possibly even by promotion of affiliate marketing via email for them with "Free Updates" email subscription. Also, might also be promoting these links on social media, etc.

Hope this helps!

3. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

I'd guess native ads, at least at this point.

If it is your site, better fill out your about page, disclaimer, TOS, privacy policy, etc.! Google won't like you, otherwise.

Edit: Just clicked on an article to see if it was indeed a native ad. It wasn't, or didn't seem to be, anyway.

Their Advertisement Commitment page is as empty as their other pages. I'm wondering if it's brand new and unfinished as yet.

4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

@EdwardNihal;

Didn't get the actual point of your question .. Are you worried or jealous or happy that this portal is making money ? :)

5. EdwardNihal

EdwardNihal Member

I'm new in internet business and i like this page it's really viral! And i wondering if they making money with this page, if yes then i wondering which techniques they are uses, for example, adsense and others?

6. azgold

I don't see any evidence of ads yet. Nor any of the other things that I pointed out above. At the very least, they should have a Privacy Policy.

At this point, they may be waiting until they have a large, loyal following before they start monetizing.

7. VirtualGlobalPhone

Well is int it obvious ... "i like this page it's really viral!" ? - .

When you focus on popular and unique content that makes one self famous!!!!

I agree with @azgold ; if this is your website get contact us, privacy , terms and other info... if its not added purposefully then we understand

azgold likes this.
  8. EdwardNihal

EdwardNihal Member

Look, with all my respect to you, i don't care what you think about obvious and about sections contact us, privacy etc... like i said before i want to know do they making money and what techniques the apply to this site but you all want to know is this my web page or not... this is not my website, are you happy now? Better your happines than to answer to my question right!...

9. azgold

I couldn't see any monetization before. Tried it again tonight, turned off my AdBlock and voila! Just like William said:

AdBlock is set and forget. And often I do. Forget to turn it off, I mean.

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  10. VirtualGlobalPhone

You have to chill down my friend!!!!

When you ask the world a question do you expect the answer also to be packaged in certain way or what ? :). Take it or just ignore .. their is no point in arguing and try to be more pushy to cater what you want. I don't think this its constructive to your own self.

The answer for your question is already pointed (narrow and highly demanding content) , missing links are also pointed. You should be happy for that is it not ?

At the end you have to respect the community here who are willing to take a look and help you for no charges....

11. EdwardNihal

EdwardNihal Member

* I am chill but you want to put me in position that i'm not!
    * no i don't expect that answer needs to be answered how i want, but there is no need to talk about secondary themes if i ask direct question.
    * your example: "Well is int it obvious ... "i like this page it's really viral!" ?" if it's obvious then there is no need to say that i obvious
    * "When you focus on popular and unique content that makes one self famous!!!!" i didn't know that, preach to me!
    All i want is to answer me on my question how this site making money, what they uses, for example adsense or anything else?
    * "At the end you have to respect the community here who are willing to take a look and help you for no charges...." So you dont look what im typing, need glases?! ..."with all my respect to you"

12. VirtualGlobalPhone

Is this what i meant "I need answer in package which i like " ?

Well you stated an emotion of "Like" and that's one of the reason why a portal or webpage become famous so fast. Its as simple as that ... That's what I have pointed .... why are you getting scared to watch yourself in the mirror friend! ?

Is this what i meant "I need answer in package which i like " ?

You still need to chill out... and respect the rules of the forum.

13. EdwardNihal

EdwardNihal Member

as you wish...

14. azgold

Guys, can we kiss and make up? This is getting tense.

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.