Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How should I promote my company online?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wagoncab02, Jun 9, 2018.

Share This Page

1. wagoncab02

wagoncab02 Member

i recently started a new company and I didn't know about anything for online marketing. Can anyone please let me know what should i do in this matter?

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Administrator Moderator Member

Hi, wagoncab02. Welcome to BizWarriors. :)

Let's start with a few details about your new company..
    • First, what kind of company is it?
    • Do you sell products? Or offer services?
    • Do you already have a website for featuring and promoting your company?
    • Is this a local company (i.e., offering services to a specific village, town, or city) or one more broadly based?
    • Can you define your target customer base (e.g., children, teens, adults, couples, women, men, seniors, etc.)

3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

wagoncab02 , welcome to bizwarriors.

If you just dont know anything then avoid using the word "Online marketing" , its like asking can u sell this and give me my profit. I wish the world works like that... unfortunately its not.

My view - Probably the first step would be to get your quality website submitted to major search engine like google, msn. Then second step - signup for google adword learn from the ground level ... once you get the grip over here , Third step would be start with sampling advertising for minimum budget ... if you see improvements then go to other areas.

Best wishes..

Julia Sta Romana likes this.
  4. mfawcett

mfawcett Member

If you have the time and ability to write a good blog, that would be targeted towards your niche, Content Marketing is a very affordable way to start getting website traffic. It helps if you're smart about it and write blog articles that are SEO optimized (have pertinent keywords).

djbaxter likes this.
  5. Peyton White

Peyton White Member

I very well agree with you mfawcett. Having a good content in blog articles will help.