1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How much should I charge to custom design websites?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Ali, Nov 18, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Ali

Ali Member

I started designing websites locally and am stuck on hunch I should charge. typically it takes me 6-7 hours of time to design the sites. I'm thinking for a basic site start at $200 is that too low for a custom designed website

2. K

K Member

Who's your typical client? What country etc?

3. Ali

Ali Member

USA, small businesses. basic website. I was thinking $150-200?

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

If you are going to ask me, $150-200 is not that bad for customing a website. I think that's already an ideal price.