Hello,
I would like to ask whether it is worth to contact foreign country's investment agency if I want to invest in foreign country, conduct business there but my business is quite small up to 20 people. Does anyone had any experience with it?
Thank you for responses
Alfred

Hello,
well I really thought that we might be too small company for Investment agency but it seems that I was wrong. You were really right Barbara. I recently called to Lithuanian investment promotion agency (I was considering Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia) and they provided me with some really informative guidelines and even arranged a meeting for me in order to guide me even further. I was really happy. I am very thankful for their service Our services | Invest Lithuania which was to my surprise even free of charge. I think that we will definitely arrange a flight to Lithuania soon in order to meet their representatives to find out why I should choose Lithuania for my investments and how they could help me even more. After the talk I feel quite optimistic. Even though our company is considering between Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, our first arrangement will be in Lithuania. By the way maybe someone already had some experience contacting investment agencies in the Baltics?

Last edited by a moderator:

djbaxter

Administrator
Hello,
well I really thought that we might be too small company for Investment agency but it seems that I was wrong. You were really right Barbara. I recently called to Lithuanian investment promotion agency (I was considering Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia) and they provided me with some really informative guidelines and even arranged a meeting for me in order to guide me even further. I was really happy. I am very thankful for their service Our services | Invest Lithuania which was to my surprise even free of charge. I think that we will definitely arrange a flight to Lithuania soon in order to meet their representatives to find out why I should choose Lithuania for my investments and how they could help me even more. After the talk I feel quite optimistic. Even though our company is considering between Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, our first arrangement will be in Lithuania. By the way maybe someone already had some experience contacting investment agencies in the Baltics?

Arrange a flight to Lithuania? You are already in Lithuania.

What exactly is your connection with investlithuania.com?

There was a mistake. I am from Germany and now consider to outsource, conduct some of our business tasks abroad as it is cheaper. I simply share my experience as the agency looked very kind to me. At this very moment I am already in Lithuania but for travel and leisure reasons, not work.

Top Bottom