1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How I Set Up Sole Trader and Virtual Office?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Game Changer, Aug 21, 2015.

Share This Page

  1. Game Changer

    Game Changer Member

    I would like to set up a business, basically sole trader along with HMRC Online but my property is renting and I am unable to use my personal address for any kind of business purposes... so is it possible to use virtual office address for the registration with HMRC?
    Looking for your suggestion.
  2. Dandelion

    Dandelion Member

    If you want recommendations for a virtual office address provider local to you then my suggestion is better say where you are.
    If you are registered as a sole trader you are "Your Name trading as Business Name" so there would be needed some business doc.
    Remember that dormant companies still have to file accounts and annual returns each year.

Share This Page