How do you get vending machines?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:4)

The business I'd like to make is going to have Vending Machines that sells soda, and another one for snacks. My biggest question with that though is how, and who do you contact to get a vending machine in your business? What's the average fee's for instillation, refills, and sales.

djbaxter

Administrator
It would be helpful if you provided more details, especially location, since that’s required information for all of the questions I’ve seen from you so far.

djbaxter

Administrator
Thank you.

I’m not in the US but that will help other members point you in the right direction.

I saw a vending machine business for sale on BizQuest that came with existing contracts. Personally, since the price wasn't bad, I probably would go that route. It's easier than learning everything, when you have the contracts, paperwork and infrastructure in place.

Avantius offer are various types of vending machine like as - snack machines,food vending,combo vending machines.

Requirement for get vending machine

Get the proper licenses.
Buy the machines.
Buy or lease a truck.
Find a supplier.

I Googled "wholesale vending machines" for you, and found a company called Shermco, which offers a variety of services in addition to selling the machines themselves. Depending on your finances, you may be better off purchasing a refurbished machine rather than a new one. They can give you an idea of how much the machines, location services, and training would cost, and also offer full business planning services. Unless you have a wholesaler nearby for the actual product, you could try a place like Costco or Sam's Club to buy the actual product.