eWomenNetwork

Below are few tips which you can follow:
  1. Determine what matters - Since metrics are key indicators of significant achievements, you first have to determine what is important to you so you can measure what matters. If you don’t know what’s important, you may end up simply watching the numbers go up which isn’t inspiration or motivational.
  2. Create a mission statement - Next, create a mission statement that encompasses your definition of success and also contains your why. For example: “I want to get in the best shape of my life and live more mindfully so that I can keep up with and be present for my kids, have the energy and mindset to rock my business and enjoy my life to the fullest.” Take your time with this one.
  3. Find your metrics - Now you’re ready to figure out what you want to measure. When selecting metrics think about numbers that capture the value you are trying to create. Start out by listing all the ways you might measure your outcome.

PatrickM

Although there may be many metrics and goals there are usually only a few (maximum 3) that will be critically important to the business success. These may take some time to clearly identify but once they are identified they need to be driven relentlessly.
Methodologies like Rockefeller Habits (Scaling Up) and EOS provide models for both establishing these and more importantly making them happen.

shawresse

Goal metrics let you clearly define how a goal will be measured. For example, I work in sales, so my team's performance is estimated based on the number of leads they get or the revenue amount.

shawresse

Goal metrics let you clearly define how a goal will be measured. For example, I work in sales, so my team's performance is estimated based on the number of leads they get or the revenue amount.
Goal metrics let you clearly define how a goal will be measured. For example, I work in sales, so my team's performance is estimated based on the number of leads they get or the revenue amount. My IT team helps me with that. They taught me that sales revenue is calculated by summing up all the income from client purchases, minus the cost associated with returned or undeliverable products. Then, they made it grow by expanding your marketing endeavors, hiring new salespeople, or making discount offers that are hard to resist. The team also calculates my monthly revenue and reduces all the sales expenses.

Top Bottom