1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

How did you successfully grow your Instagram page?

Discussion in 'Social Media: Marketing Strategies and Execution' started by EF-Roger, Nov 15, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Talha Javed

Talha Javed Member

Wll they key is:
    1- Attractive content (giving value to the followers)
    2- Use of hashtags
    3- Posting on right time ( you can find it by posting at various times and see that which post gets the most engagement)
    4- Folowing people in your niche. (if you follow 10 may be 2 will follow back)
    5- SHoutouts

2. aretteprieve

aretteprieve Member

I think the best way to grow an Instagram account is to stimulate organic followers growth - by making your content look popular.
    The idea is to buy a followers and some 5-10% automatic likes of the number of followers so your followers will seem active.
    I use Likeattack as it offers likes and views that come from active accounts which behave the way people on Instagram do, a tunable speed of delivery and an option to choose a country you are getting likes from.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
  3. zyra kate Member

I found that if you like some photos of pages/people you are following. There are other similar type of pages requesting to follow you (maybe from the hashtags). If you accept them to follow you, then follow them back. Is it to get more followers ? Do they unfollow me later on ?

4. pedrocampos

pedrocampos Member

Good point. You can also follow the "influencers" to get your page some visibility, or direct message people within your niche with an offer, engaging with him and creating value.

zyra kate likes this.