How can I increase my sales on Valentine's Day?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)

taction

I start an online portal for Gift & beauty products. Need to some search engine optimization and marketing suggestions to boost my business sales.

vitaltelcom

It all depends on how you promote your service/product. You must offer some goodies or free stuff in order to attract customers.

djbaxter

Administrator
You're going to need to do some paid advertising to have any hope for Valentine's Day sales at this point (only 2 weeks away).

Look into a 2 week AdWords campaign and also do some targeted ads on Facebook.

VirtualGlobalPhone

Top Poster Of Month
If asked even today it takes time and money to build Taj Mahal. Simply put overnight success is a myth.

SEO optimization is a long term investment backed with unique offering and content.

Like djbaxter recommended - quick bite is to go after the famous words and bid. But dont think you will get success by paying the highest.

Point is dont expect lots, do best with what interest your website can generate. Start from there ...

davidlee21

Try to optimize your website for valentine related keywords. for example valentine gift, valentine day greetings etc. Add your title, description and content based on these keyword it will help a lot.

johnmart

You can optimize your website with pretty rose color with used valentine keyword. You can offer the latest offers in reliable price and free shipment on valentine days. Please mind products quality and reviews should be real.

djbaxter

Administrator
Just FYI: It is now February 23. Valentines Day was February 15.