How can I generate cash from this business segment?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

trooper5010

I am thinking of how I can begin generating revenue for my company FinLit Dating. It is a company focused on Financial Education within the Dating/Relationships niche. We have grown to a follower base of 1000 between Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook so far ^_^, and I would love to get your opinion on this.

FinLit Dating will let our community know we are creating an online Book Exchange called ‘FinLit Dating Gifts’ or ‘FinLit Gifts’, to which the premise on this exchange will revolve around registered participants sending a Finance OR Relationship-related book they own with another registered user, and writing a note or personal story of how it impacted their lives and ship it to the other user.

I was wondering, how could I generate revenue from this? I was thinking I could have users buy and use credits ($2 worth) to participate in a user gift exchange? What are your brainstorming ideas?

VirtualGlobalPhone

Top Poster Of Month
Hi Phil,

If the book is exchanged among members then there may not be any value addition.

If the book is kept in a virtual library than you have a value to offer where you can also encourage the members to use the library space to put the book for others to use. It can be a time (period) fee or an annual fee for unlimited reading with logistic costs additional. etc .. does it sound doable?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe