How can a teenager like me start a online business?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Comb through forums, live on YouTube, and learn as much as you can about all the different money-making strategies you can. Once you find something you're very passionate about, then you can hit it full-force and will most likely give you the best chances for success. It shouldn't feel like a job (even though there will be a grind) - it should make you very happy.

Hey Delis
i'll advise you to first take up courses on making money online and there are alot of them out there you can check sites like udemy and Coursera
to give you an idea if you like taking pictures you can join a website where you can submit your photos and earn money
next i'll advise you to learn SEO if you don't know how to drive traffic to your website there is no way you'll be able to survive online.
then when you have enough knowledge then you can start implementing everything you have learnt

All the reading can get you started and teach you how to handle the aspects of the business. But only when you enter you're online, you will truly understand things practically. Don't be afraid to make mistakes, if there are problems arising, own them and solve them in your best way.