How are Commercial Prepaid Cards helpful for Small Businesses?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

We have 1 prepaid card and we only use it if we need someone to go pick up something. Someone running to a big box store, supply store, or to get fuel, but before they head out the door we know with in $50.00 of what they are going to spend and it takes 1 minute to log in and to transfer funds to the card for that trip. The only thing the card has been used for this year was to get fuel because I hate driving the box truck.

A prepaid card does not help your Paydex score so usage should be very limited.

I forgot.
IF you pay with a bank transfer sometimes you can get a 5% discount. A lot of places have added in the 5% CC processing fees into all orders and by not using one sometimes they will pass on the savings. My bank has a setup under pay bills to transfer money.
When you order a full semi load of something 5% can be a lot of money...

We have 1 prepaid card and we only use it if we need someone to go pick up something. Someone running to a big box store, supply store, or to get fuel, but before they head out the door we know with in $50.00 of what they are going to spend and it takes 1 minute to log in and to transfer funds to the card for that trip. The only thing the card has been used for this year was to get fuel because I hate driving the box truck.

A prepaid card does not help your Paydex score so usage should be very limited.
Thank you for the helpful info, i had wrong concept about it.