1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hotdogs?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mark M, Aug 10, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Mark M Member

Newbie here, I am currently employed with a construction company full time and I'm thinking about starting up a hotdog / nachos cart. I can sell to my coworkers on break and on the weekends at a few local car washes. Just a few questions. Has anyone on here vended food items before? Also what are things that I should look out for? Ive crunched some numbers and it seems like it can be profitable as a part time weekend gig. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Hi, Mark and welcome!

Sorry, I haven't worked in food vending. Sounds like you're planning on keeping your construction job while starting your part-time biz?

We have a varied membership, I know that at least some have food businesses. Not sure if there are any who do exactly what you're thinking of but hopefully, they will have some good advice for you.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Mark! :)

djbaxter likes this.
  3. pedrocampos

pedrocampos Member

Man, I say go for it. I think that when you start to get the business rolling you do not want to go back to construction.