1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Business or Entrepreneurial questions? BizWarriors is completely FREE - paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! You can now use your Facebook or Twitter account to regsiter or login. If you're new to the BizWarriors Forum, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by YourselfPious, Oct 9, 2017.

Share This Page

1. YourselfPious

YourselfPious Member

I am business minded person who would want to own a successful business someday.

azgold and VirtualGlobalPhone like this.
  2. Jessica A.

Jessica A. Member

Hi! Welcome to the community! I hope you will grow and learn in this forum and of course also have your own successful business in the future. The people here are very responsive to any concerns you may have so feel free to ask about anything you have in mind.

3. Dr.Smith

Dr.Smith Member

Hi Jessica. I am still quite new as well..but the forum is very helpful. Cheers!

Jessica A. likes this.
  4. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator MVP Member

Hello @YourselfPious , welcome to bizwarriors.

Interesting .. you are making a statement or announcing ? Why someday ? why not now ?

azgold and djbaxter like this.
  5. azgold

azgold Moderator MVP Member

Hi, @YourselfPious and welcome to BizWarriors!

I assume that you are still in the research stage of your business? Otherwise, as @VirtualGlobalPhone said, why not now? :D

Maybe this will help you take your first step: Planning Your Business

Do you already have an idea of the type of business you hope to have?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

VirtualGlobalPhone and djbaxter like this.
  6. Markk

Markk Member

Welcome :)

Its also my first post, yay!